DIY Earrings Ideas is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-26. The program can be installed on Android.
How to Make Earrings
Making your own earrings is a fun, artsy project which can be completed in minutes. They make a wonderful homemade gift for your female friends and family members - or you can just keep them for yourself! This article will show you some easy methods for making dangly beaded earrings, hoop earrings and studs, along with some unique ideas using household materials. Just see Step 1 below to get started.
1. Gather your materials. To make these beaded earrings you will need: two headpins, a round-nosed pliers, two French hook earwires and a selection of beads - they can
2. Thread some beads onto the headpin. How many you fit on each headpin will depend on how large the beads are and how long you want your earrings to be. Experiment with different colors and bead sizes to find a style you like.
3. Cut the headpin to size. To shorten the length of the earring, use your pliers to cut the end of the headpin. Just make sure to leave a centimeter between the last bead and the end of the wire.
4. Curl the top of the headpin. Take your round-nosed pliers and use it to curl the top of the headpin, until it forms a complete loop.
5. Attach the French hook earwire. Take one of the French hook earwires and use your pliers to open the hook on the end. Slip the open hook through the loop you made on the end of the headpin.
6. Tighten the hook. Close the open hook using your pliers. Make it nice and tight so the earrings won't fall apart.
7. Repeat the process to make the second earring. Enjoy your new earrings!
Making Hoop Earrings
1. Gather your materials. To make hoop earrings you will need a tube of memory wire, a memory wire cutter (pliers will leave dents in the wire), round nose pliers, two French hook earwires and a selection of beads (optional).
2. Cut one full circle from the memory wire. This will form the hoop of your earring. If you want a smaller-sized hoop, use the cutter to snip off a section of wire.
3. Curl one edge of the hoop. Take your round nosed pliers and use it to curl one edge of the wire hoop underneath itself, until it forms a complete loop.
4. Thread the beads on. If you want to make beaded hoops, thread the desired number of beads onto the wire - you can experiment with different colors and bead types to find a pattern you like. For plain hoops, just skip to the next step.
5. Curl the other edge of the hoop. Take the pliers and use it to curl the other edge of the wire - except this time you are curling the wire outwards rather than underneath. Curl it until you form an almost complete loop.
6. Hook the two loops into one another. Hook the loop that's curled outwards into the loop that's curled underneath. If necessary, use the pliers to tighten each loop. This should keep the earring secured.
7. Attach the French hook earwire. Take the French hook earwire and use your pliers to open the loop at the bottom. Hook the open loop of the earwire onto one of the closed loops at the top of the earring hoop. Close the loop with your pliers.
8. Repeat the process to make the second earring. Remember to measure the second hoop against the first to make sure they are the same size.
DIY Earrings Ideas (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.